DOLANIT® Type 10
DOLANIT® 10 is a short cut, wet-spun, homopolymer acrylic fiber specifically to replace asbestos in fiber cement products. It surpasses critical performance criteria in such applications and provides a healthier, safer reinforcement medium.
Fiber cement products e.g. flat and corrugated tiles and pipes.
- Reinforcement – exceptional tensile strength, high initial modulus and excellent adhesion provide outstanding reinforcement in the fiber cement matrix.
- Resistance – excellent alkali resistance properties.
- Safe – does not fibrillate or create particles which are within medically critical limits. DOLANIT® fiber cement products are non-combustible and develop no toxic gases.
- 1.5 dtex in 6 or 12 mm cut lengths with a normal water content of less than 2 percent (higher moisture content is available on request).
- Supplied in bales (280 kg) or in 10 or 20 kg bags.